Specifically designed for Senior Leaders and data staff who wish to maximise the use of SISRA Analytics to analyse data for their school.
This interactive workshop is a great opportunity to network with local schools and to develop understanding of the reports, with expert guidance from our consultants.
If you’re not sure whether the workshop is suitable for you, please feel free to give us a call on +44 870 7576 750 to talk to one of our consultants.
Please note: This course is aimed at senior leaders and data staff in curriculum roles, as the content covered is specific to school, qualification and faculty analysis. We will not be covering the set-up and administration of SISRA Analytics as part of this course.
We’ve included a provisional agenda below.
What will be covered?
- KS3 and KS4 Reports navigation and features
- Identifying in-school and in-faculty variation
- Using achievement data for self-evaluation
- Evaluating departmental school strengths and weaknesses
- Analysing groups, trends and comparing with the national picture
- Impact of Attainment 8 and Progress 8
- Engaging and training class teachers on SISRA Analytics
When and Where?
Durham – 22nd February PLACES AVAILABLE
Leeds – 1st March PLACES AVAILABLE
London – 7th March FULL
Manchester – 7th March FULL
The sessions run from 9.00am to 3.00pm, for more information or to provisionally book your place please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The price of the training day is £299 (excluding VAT), which includes lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
Not for you?
If you are looking for a different type of training please get in touch to discuss your requirements by calling +44 870 7576 750.