This will take you through the full results day process from start to finish, including preparation and checks during the summer term, uploading results on Embargo Day, and identifying, checking and analysing key measures within the reports. Furthermore, we’ll be looking at best practice in SISRA Analytics, such as dealing with external results and re-marks, and identifying and resolving common exam-related issues to ensure a stress-free Results Day
The course is suitable for all school staff with the responsibility for uploading and/or analysing the examinations data in SISRA Analytics.
During the day we will cover:
- Publishing and viewing reports with Embargo status
- Dealing with unexpected grades or ad-hoc qualifications
- Managing re-marks
- KS4 reports navigation and features including filtering, comparisons and tracking
- Analysing gaps within groups
- Where to find Attainment 8 and Progress 8 scores along with other new headline measures
The price of the workshop is £299 (excluding VAT), which includes a light lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
To provisionally book your place on any of the below dates, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Places are reserved on a first come first served basis so get in touch asap to avoid disappointment.
When and Where?
Birmingham 06/06/18 – FULL
Manchester 19/06/18 – FULL
Manchester 20/06/18 – PLACES AVAILABLE
Durham 20/06/18 – FULL
London 27/06/18 – FULL
Nottingham 27/06/18 – FULL
Bristol 11/07/18 – FULL