This course is designed for Data Managers who require an understanding of the Reports Functionality within SISRA Analytics. This is a hands-on training course which will build on your knowledge of the administration of SISRA Analytics to equip you with the skills to: find or calculate the data required for upload; confidently use the advanced features of the KS4 Administration panel; navigate the KS4 Reports; and be able to support the different groups of school staff within your school in finding information relevant to their role.
We’ve included a provisional agenda below, please note, this is subject to change.
During the day we will cover:
- Calculating and using KS2 levels
- Discounting and Pathways
- Progress 8
- Advanced administration of KS4
- Exploring the KS4 Reports Functionality, including:
– Performance figures for senior staff
– Supporting teaching staff and middle leaders using Qualifications and Students reports
– Tracking achievement and progress of groups (SEN, Pupil Premium etc.)
We are NOT intending to cover:
- KS3 or KS5
We are running this course on the following dates:
Hemel Hempstead 31/03/2016
If you are interested in attending one of our fully booked training days, please contact us so we can add you to the reserves list and get in touch if a place becomes available.
Training days run from 9am until 4pm at various locations. For more information or to reserve your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The price for the full day training is £249 (excluding VAT), which includes lunch and refreshments.