Results Day Workshops 2016
Ensure that your school is Results Day Ready!
Attendees will be taken through the full results day process for Key Stage 4, to include preparation during the summer term, uploading results on Embargo Day, and the analysis of the resulting headline, qualification and student level reports. As well as being a practical hands-on workshop for the administration of the exam results data, the workshop will include an in-depth look at how to find the figures needed in school on results day. We will also cover best practice for setting up SISRA Analytics, trouble shooting and common issues.
Who is the course suitable for?
All school staff with the responsibility for uploading and/or analysing the examinations data in SISRA Analytics.
To gain the most benefit from the session, we would recommend that the Data Manager and Senior Leader with responsibility for data attend together, although this is not mandatory.
- Ensuring your SISRA Analytics account is ready for the exam results
- Publishing and viewing reports with Embargo status
- Dealing with unexpected grades or ad-hoc qualifications
- Managing re-marks
- KS4 reports navigation and features including filtering, comparisons and tracking
- Evaluating whole-school strengths and weaknesses using a variety of reports
- Analysing groups, trends and comparing with the national picture
- Where to find Attainment 8 and Progress 8 scores
Dates and locations TBC
Workshops run from 9am until 3pm at various locations. For more information or to reserve your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The price of the workshop is £199 (excluding VAT), which includes a light lunch and refreshments throughout the day.