We are a friendly, sociable team who work in a beautiful, restored former trade warehouse situated on the south quay of Egerton Dock, on the eastern side of the Wirral Peninsula.
We have a casual office (come to work in jeans!) and value flexible working.
We are the market leaders in school data analysis and have been established for over ten years.
- On-board, monitor and support new users of our web-based service, SISRA Observe. This includes contacting users regularly via phone or email, offering appropriate support and escalating any issues which could lead to poor usage or uptake.
- Create and implement processes which will ensure users continue to subscribe to the service, ensuring they gain maximum value from the features available and that their experience is always outstanding.
- Deliver online and occasionally onsite at-school demonstrations.
- Visit schools and other organisations to provide training for administrators.
- Represent SISRA at exhibitions and other events.
- Use qualitative and quantitative feedback from the user base to provide insight for the Product Manager.
- Provide general support for the team with day-to-day tasks.
- Excellent digital skills including Microsoft Office, social media and browsers.
- Aptitude for learning new systems and understand workflows within an application.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Attention to detail is absolutely key in this role.
- Ideally some knowledge of the education sector and MIS.
- Strong customer centric approach and a willingness to go above and beyond for every user.
- Positive attitude and excellent punctuality.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks under pressure.
- Able to work effectively as part of a small team as well as being able to carry out and initiate independent tasks.
- Warm disposition, able to build relationships quickly and easily with a variety of people.
- Work from home opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- On-site parking
- Company events & social hours
- Casual dress
To apply for this position please email your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated in confidence.