ASCL have released a brand new one-day training course that will define a data manager’s tasks and responsibilities throughout the year, and provide new data managers with the toolkit they need to carry out their role effectively.
- learn about key moments in the data calendar: what to expect, when and where to look
- investigate options for robust and effective target setting
- examine school performance tables and the calculation of key headline measures
- discuss best practice for assessment tracking in a world without levels
- learn which groups of students need to be monitored in school and why
- understand how good data management can support and contribute to whole school improvement while considering workload
Suitable for new data managers or other support staff with involvement in the administration and/or analysis of student assessment, tracking and performance data.
Please note, this training course is ran by ASCL. If you have any queries contact ASCL directly.