KS4 Exam Results Analysis Workshop
This workshop is for those who are responsible for looking at SISRA Analytics reports at headline, qualification and student level.
Although the DfE have announced that there will be no performance tables this year, we realise that understanding what the reports are telling you is important. This workshop covers how to locate and analyse the most commonly requested school exam data, such as:
- Key Headline figures
- Analysing Key Groups, such as Disadvantaged, SEN and Gender
- Comparison against National (Data Collaboration) figures
- Comparison against teacher assessed grades and targets
- Focus Group analysis, including “What-if…” scenarios and impact of intervention
- Subject-specific analysis
- Identifying potential appeal students
- Identifying top-performing students
“Clear and easy to follow training which will transform schools’ use of SISRA”
Assistant Head Teacher, Chester
This is a half day 3 hour workshop, from 9.30am to 12.30pm.
Places are reserved on a first come, first served basis, so book your place ASAP to avoid disappointment.
Not for you?
If you are looking for a different type of training please get in touch to discuss your requirements by emailing email@example.com.