KS3/4 EAP Results Day Workshop OVERVIEW
This will take you through the full Results Day process from start to finish, including preparation and checks during the summer term, uploading results on Embargo Day and identifying, checking and analysing key measures within the reports. Furthermore, we’ll be looking at best practice in SISRA Analytics, such as dealing with external results and re-marks and identifying and resolving common exam-related issues to ensure a stress-free Results Day.
The course is suitable for all school staff with the responsibility for uploading and/or analysing the examinations data in SISRA Analytics.
During the day we will cover:
- Publishing and viewing reports with Embargo status
- Dealing with unexpected grades or ad-hoc qualifications
- Managing re-marks
- KS4 reports navigation and features including filtering, comparisons and tracking
- Analysing gaps within groups
- Where to find Attainment 8 and Progress 8 scores along with other new headline measures
The price of the workshop is £299 (excluding VAT), which includes a light lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
Places are reserved on a first come, first served basis, so book your place ASAP to avoid disappointment.
Not for you?
If you are looking for a different type of training please get in touch to discuss your requirements by calling 0870 7576 750.