KS3/4 Best Practice Workshop
This brand new course has been designed specifically for staff who are already uploading and managing KS3/4 data in SISRA Analytics.
This interactive workshop is a great opportunity to maximise all of the features and functionality SISRA Analytics has to offer. Not only will it make your school set-up extremely user-friendly, but you’ll also notice a difference in your reports.
TRAINING WILL INCLUDE:
- Implementing best practice, improving the accuracy of your reports.
- Uncovering unused features and functionality which can be used to suit your school
- Correcting set-up errors with ease
- Making SISRA Analytics as user-friendly as possible, even for those who are not data-savvy
- Confidence building for administrators
- Tips & tricks from SISRA Consultants who have many years of in-school experience
WHO WILL THE COURSE BE SUITABLE FOR?
All school staff who already have responsibility for uploading and managing data in SISRA Analytics.
The price of the workshop is £150 (excluding VAT).
Places are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis, so book your place ASAP to avoid disappointment.
NOT FOR YOU?
If you are looking for a different type of training please get in touch to discuss your requirements by emailing email@example.com.