Awareness days are free regional events for schools using SISRA Observe. The format aims to give senior leaders the opportunity to see how other schools are using the features of Observe to monitor and improve the quality of teaching.
During the day you will be able to:
- Share observation templates and processes with other senior leaders
- Look at ways to implement both whole school and faculty self-evaluation in Observe
- Listen to lightning talks on how some of our schools are making the most of the service
- Understand the new features and what’s coming up in the development roadmap
- Hear ideas and experiences of those who are observing without grades
- Explore the role of coaching in order to support staff and identify talent
Where and when?
We will release more dates and locations shortly. If you’d like to be notified about future Awareness days, please email email@example.com
“Great day, loved networking with other schools to find out what works, and how they use Observe. Got plenty of ideas!”
Senior Leader, Manchester Awareness Day Attendee
“Well paced, very informal and honest open forum with plenty of staff to support. Thank you for a lovely reflective day and I look forward to working with you again.”
Senior Leader, Hull Awareness Day Attendee