Awareness days are free regional events organised by SISRA for schools using our Observe service.
The format aims to give senior leaders the opportunity to see how other schools are using the features of Observe to monitor and improve the quality of teaching.
Typically attendees can expect the following…
- Share observation templates and processes with other senior leaders
- Look at ways to implement both whole school and faculty self-evaluation in Observe
- Listen to lightning talks on how some of our schools are making the most of the service
- Understand the new features and what’s coming up in the development roadmap
- Hear ideas and experiences of those who are observing without grades
- Explore the role of coaching in order to support staff and identify talent
For more information on upcoming awareness days or to book your place please visit our Eventbrite page to register.