Head Teachers and Senior Leadership Team
To get an overview of the school’s overall progress against targets and to assist in their role as line managers.
- Supports all Target Setting Models
- Examination results analysis
Data Managers and Examination Officers
To produce analysis of exams, mocks, targets and assessments for the Head Teacher/Principal, Senior Management Team, Governors, LA, DfE, etc.
- Provides analyses of exams, assessments, predictions, estimates and more, all compared to targets.
- Track across six assessment points for any cohort/student.
To closely monitor the overall performance of their department, as well as being able to drill down to class and student level.
- Sub-grade analyses (C+, C- etc.) within Key Stage 4 and 5.
- Sub-level based matrices across all KS4 Qualifications.
- Set your own non-core baselines for KS2-4 Progress calculations.
To inform seating and lesson planning and monitor the progress and attainment of the students they teach.
- Simple report structure: Headlines / Qualifications / Students.
- Friendly cohort identification (e.g. ‘Current Year 9 etc.’)
Head of Year and Form Tutors
To assess the performance of students against targets in their year group or form, so that success can be praised and appropriate interventions can be put in place and monitored.
- Supports and drives intervention strategies
To help in their role of assisting the Head Teacher and Senior Leadership Team to generate school improvement.